Club Julian 24-Hour Fitness announced today that it will reopen the Wet Area – including the pool, sauna, steam room, and whirlpool – on Monday, August 3rd at 6:00am. The shower facilities will also be available for use starting on that date. Below are the pertinent details regarding use and availability.
Wet Area Rules & Restrictions
The Wet Area will open under normal hours of operation (with the exception listed in italics below) under the following restrictions:
- Maximum pool capacity of 12 members total
- The sauna, steam room, and whirlpool will have a maximum capacity of 3 members per area
- The standard 6 feet social distancing practices will extend to the pool and all Wet Area amenities.
- Wearing a mask is optional in the Wet Area. However, mask use is still required as you walk from other areas of the Club to the Wet Area.
- The entire Wet Area will close daily for comprehensive cleaning and sanitation from 1pm- 2pm.
- Water Aerobic classes will remain suspended at this time.
Locker Room/Shower Facilities:
Shower facilities will now be open on a limited capacity along with the Locker Rooms. Masks must be worn in the locker rooms at all times.
Policies for Other Club Amenities:
No changes to the policy for mask use in cardio, group fitness, or personal training at this time. Tanning and Hydromassage amenities remain available as well.
For current information regarding Club Julian’s COVID-19 policies, please refer to the ENHANCED SAFETY GUIDELINES on our website.